Universal Data's Desktops, Laptops & Thin clients are ideal for Small ot Medium Enterprises (10-1000 users) looking for complete frontline computing performance and reliability with dedicated user/staff support.
Maintaining an optimal IT infrastructure doesn’t end in the server room. Often, the more complex, time consuming and even most costly IT activity is the ongoing provision and maintenance of the frontline hardware; the desktop and laptop environments.
Without an efficient, reliable and operational frontline, productivity is guaranteed to fall, as too is staff morale. Research has shown that one of the most significant causes of low staff morale can be a poor performing computing device that they are required to use on a daily basis.
Due to the quantity of desktops, laptops and computing devices deployed in an organisation, this area of maintenance and management can be an overburden on existing IT support or support providers.
It’s for this reason that Universal Data provides a holistic approach to the provision, maintenance and ongoing monitoring, and management of this key area of an organisation’s IT infrastructure.
Some of our key services include:
- Complete desktop, laptop and thin client management
- Bulk acquisition, setup and deployment of enterprise brand hardware
- Dedicated corporate operating system images for standardised rollout
- Full monitoring and alert management for all deployed and connected devices, including CPU and RAM usage, disk space alerts, and many more key performance indicators
- Extensive security protection and monitoring services for all deployed and connected devices
- Level 1, 2, and 3 service support that incorporates your IT staff, if applicable
- User policy management and remote desktop support
- Regular patch and update management services
- Term based, onsite, business critical hardware support and replacement